How to Volunteer
Because of continuous growth in the demand for the services provided by the Crisis Center, we have a need for additional conscientious and reliable volunteers.
Are you looking for a special opportunity:
• To know that you can make a real difference in the lives of individuals?
• To assist individuals at a time when they may be feeling desperate, frustrated and fearful?
Our Volunteer program revolves around our agency needs. Below are a few tasks Volunteers are able to assist with.
- Front Desk Administration
- Answering the CCCC HotLine
- Victim Advocate
- General Maintenance
- Children’s Activities
- Any suggestions or ways you would like to help? Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Stacy Hill at: 830-620-7520 or email@example.com
If this opportunity appeals to you, please fill out our application.
September 8 at 10:00am and 1:00pm
September 10 at 10:00am
Crisis Center of Comal County
1547 E Common Street- New Braunfels, Texas
The Crisis Center is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants, regardless of gender, race, age, sexuality, or disability.