- The Agency places Interns upon availability, needs of the clients and the organization. To apply for an internship with the agency, all interns must submit the following:
- Plan from their University Supervisor on the amount of hours, types of activities for the hours needed and letter from the Supervisor requesting the internship placement with the Crisis Center.
- Interns will be responsible for working one on- call weekend and one on-call weekday monthly providing crisis response to victims.
- All interns must volunteer 1 week (minimum 6 hours) for the agency to understand the agencies procedures with clients, walk in clients, phone answering and donation collection.
- All interns will be interviewed by the Executive Director prior to placement for hours.
- Interns will be responsible for completing 40 hours of sexual assault training prior to counseling clients.